Discover SBA Loans
The Traditional Route For Your Business
The SBA allows small business owners to borrow money for a wide range of financial needs. These include, but are not limited to, funding for working capital, refinancing of debt, purchase or repair of inventory and equipment, and renovations or new buildings.
But although it sounds like exactly what you may need to get your business off the ground or get through a tight spot, getting approved for one of these loans is not easy. You have to meet strict criteria, invest a lot of time into your loan process, and provide extensive documentation. If you need money fast, this is not the route you want to take for your loan.
One of the attractive aspects of an SBA loan is that you can qualify for financing at low rates if you meet the government’s standards for approval. If time is not an urgent concern for you, an SBA loan might be what you need. The agents at ProFinance can work with you to complete the paperwork and documentation process with as little hassle on your end as possible.
Clients Choose ProFinance for their Loans and lines of Credit Because:
The quick and easy loan process lets you apply in minutes.
Upon approval, you can have your funds as early as the same day.
Our multiple alternative lending options let you choose the financing that fits your needs.
What Is An SBA Loan?
- The 7(a) Loan Program – Best for general financing, this loan offers up to $5 million repaid in terms up to 10 years for working capital loans and up to 25 years for commercial real estate loans.
- The Microloan Program – For newer or small businesses who need funding under $50,000 paid back over a period of up to 6 years. These loans are usually used by owners who want to start or expand their business.
- The CDC/504 Loan Program – Specifically created for those who need to finance large equipment or other major assets, the CDC/504 loan offers borrowers up to $5.5 million paid over a period of 10 or 20 years.
Your loan of choice will depend on your business’s unique traits, including how long you have been operating, how small or large you are, and your ultimate goals.
How To Apply:
1. Complete the short application form
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes, either online or on the phone.
2. Choose the lending option that suits your needs
Our agents will let you know which financing options you qualify for and you can decide which one you want to go with.
3. Access your funds
Complete the online checkout and the money is in your business bank account within 24 hours