Is a Cash Advance Right For You?
Use your future credit card sales to get cash now
Clients Choose ProFinance for their Loans and lines of Credit Because:
The quick and easy loan process lets you apply in minutes.
Upon approval, you can have your funds as early as the same day.
Our multiple alternative lending options let you choose the financing that fits your needs.
Terms & Requirements
Cash advance repayment terms will depend on the lender and borrower agreement, but they generally are repaid as an automatic withdrawal of a percentage of your debit and credit card sales or a percentage of your daily deposits.
Because of the variable of your daily sales, the payments will be different until the terms have been satisfied. But it works well for the typical small business owners because on slow days, your repayments are lower, and on busier days, your repayment is higher. However, there is no fixed timeframe to pay back the cash advance because of the uncertainty of your daily sales.
Since this type of funding through ProFinance is not considered a business loan by definition, it can be easier for you to be approved for your capital. Each lender has its own requirements, but typically you can expect to provide:
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- Your personal credit score, although the requirement for a minimum credit score can be as low as 500 because of the terms of the financing.
- Proof of a minimum of six months in business.
- A record of your revenue of the past six months.
- Your business bank statements.
- Anything else that can prove your ability to generate future sales to repay your cash advance.
How To Apply:
1. Complete the short application form
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes, either online or on the phone.
2. Choose the lending option that suits your needs
Our agents will let you know which financing options you qualify for and you can decide which one you want to go with.
3. Access your funds
Complete the online checkout and the money is in your business bank account within 24 hours